mom life

  Mom life is legit hardest thing ever. I know I must sound like a broken record to those people without kids. My brother recently had his first baby. Day one was a brightness to his face. It contained unconditional love and fear. Day three was exhaustion lol he looked like a true parent lol "Welcome to no sleep for life, dirty clothes that never stop piling up and a love like you've never know". Its truly the greatest adventure I've ever been on but man thank you God for coffee.
  My new adventure of Mary Kay has been the biggest blessing!! I am not only surrounded by other woman who are moms and when I say I am tired they don't do the roll of the eyes or the assumption that stay at home moms have nap time, they know the struggle. They are supportive and amazing. I've never been around so many woman who truly want you to succeed and will try to help with encouragement or suggestions its amazing! I don't even know if I can consider Mary kay a job, I say that cause every time I've ever thought job I get this automatic desire to sigh out of being annoyed with my job. I've never ever had that feeling with this. I've run into family member or people who when I tell them I am a Independent Beauty Consultant do the sigh than once I explain my love for the company and how excited I am to be surrounded by people wanting me to succeed they change there sigh. I know everyone will have their opinions and thoughts which is perfectly fine but I also know they don't pay my bills. Soooo thank you but if you are negative ned and not supportive I gotta give the good old "Bye Felicia" I don't got time for those people in my life. The kiddos are my biggest cheerleaders asking teachers if they need facials and passing out business cards. They are the cutest.
  The stay at home mom struggle is still real. I wish I could say we are all on a schedule and my house is organized. But I have four kids one who just turned two and has decided if she is going to be two she is going to embrace those terrible two's to the fullest. She is currently working on the proper way to throw herself on the floor while grocery shopping and is now blaming the dog for potty training mishaps. She basically runs the house. I have mastered home cooked meal on a daily. I feel like that right there is more important house organization. My cousin told me 'those dishes and dirty clothes will still be there but those quiet memorable moments with your babies only come so often so cherish them" so I am going with that.

Comments

Popular Posts