My tiny princess

Dear Tiny princess,
Today I sat starring at your magic hair wondering will you ever fully know how much I love you. Wishing that when the time comes for me to leave you'll always remember how much I love you. We sit here outside McDonald's near the barbershop you refused to leave without your uncle so in the car watching Netflix on my phone we wait. The day is cloudy with a bit of wind and quiet besides your show and talking to your Barbie, until sirens fill the air. To the right of us traffic builds and police flood. A car accident must of been bad because you're able to point out multiple cops. Everyone has that annoyed look on their face due to their new detour through our parking lot. I caught myself sympathizing "poor suckers stuck in traffic", until doors opened and someone was placed into the back of the ambulance. Movements later a car pulls up everyone frantically jumped out huddled next to the police. Their tears streamed, concern covered their faces and my eyes swelled. This poor family, that poor person or people in that accident.
  You sit here unconcerned as I pray. I pray for that family, for the people in detour. Pray that they are patient, drive home safe and pray for their families. I pray that you my love are always protected. That no weapon formed against you will prosper. I pray that all the days of your life you always know just how much I love you, how important you are. I pray you grow up strong, independent, respectful, loving, helpful, that your are caring, give back more than you take, are a blessing to those around you and everyone you come in contact with, that you, your sister and brothers love each other always, that you know you have a mommy who always wanted you and adored you always.

I love your more than all the stars in the sky and all the fish in the sea.
Love,
Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts