New adventures

  Early mornings and late nights are what days have been about lately. Mommy duties are never ending; Homework, never ending piles of laundry, dishes that continously multiple, tiny hands always into everything and hand prints everywhere, "mom mom mom mom mom" always being yelled out at the top of tiny human lungs. I literally survive off coffee.......literally!!
  Lately on top of all my chaos I've decided to take on a business adventure. The normal 9 to 5 does not work for my or my little humans. Working for someone who has no children I've learned is the worst. Don't get me wrong some are totally understanding and supportive and others like my last boss doesn't get why you can't leave sickos with a baby sitter. So my next business adventure I knew had to be something that really fit my family's needs. Mom had to be happy and healthy.
  I went to several meetings and conference to hear a guest speaker these past few weeks. The guest speaker wore a blinded out suit was sparkly and purple and beautiful. But when she spoke she was 35 years old 2 kids and a multimillionaire. Now listen I loved her suit but I loved her story more....did you hear the multimillionaire part? I wanted that!! So that night I decided that business adventure was the one I would take.
  I'm now part of a business/family that puts faith first (every meeting starts in prayer), family second than my career. I'm continously encouraged and surround by woman who build eachother up and genuinely want eachother to succeed. I work my own hours, my own days and am encouraged to encourage other woman who might forget they are amazing and capable of greatness. My company supports breast cancer awareness and domestic violence awareness. Anyone who knows me knows breast cancer awareness is sooooooooooo important to me and I'm a domestic violence survivor so helping other woman is so important to me.
  I'm so beyond excited for this new adventure. I'm officially a Mary Kay beauty consultant!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts