Adult conversations

11/28/2015


    Adult conversations have definitely changed. I noticed when I am tired the normal "I am sleepy" has changed to "I go meme's". The "I am hungry" is "I want papas" lol when did this happen to me?? The sad and slightly funny thing is I don't even notice it until after I say it or sometimes until someone points it out. Being a mom your vocabulary changes naturally. Cursing like a sailor doesn't happen well at least not in front of the kids. We explain things differently in order for our little ones to understand. We sometimes incorporate surroundings "The letter B is for butterfly". Whatever it takes to make sure they grasp whatever it is we are trying to teach them. Its amazing and great and it works but when did I trade in being an adult for kid phrases.

Comments

Popular Posts