Best job ever!

 11/28/2015


My best friend came over last night we had a movie night introducing my kiddos to Goonies. They loved it screamed during certain parts but laughed and loved the movie. About 45 minutes into the movie I noticed my eyes heavy and it dawned on me I didn't take a nap. Crazy I use to work 10 hour days than if it was ladies night come home get dressed and go out with the girls and be wide awake. But yesterday I did massive amounts of online shopping and ordered pizza had lounge day with the kiddos not much work was done since it was black Friday and I was still stuffed from Thanksgiving.
  Its crazy how priorities are totally different.  My worrying about customer service has switched to child service; are they ok? did they eat? are they happy?(cause lets be real if the little one isn't happy no one is happy) It's all so different! Being a mom and working was definitely not easy at all, but staying home with these guys can be draining, exhausting, amazing and so fulfilling. There is no handbook, no training class, I'm winging it everyday.
  I had to bust out my coffee maker last night near 7pm vs a glass of wine to make sure I could stay awake to finish the movie with the kids. This are definitely different. But they are amazing. Crazy how you can be overworked, underpaid, crazy exhausted and still be happy beyond words. Hands down best job ever!

Comments

  1. Aww i love this! I totally get what you mean about having to bust out your coffee maker at night. I dont have kiddos but I bust out the coffee maker late all the time lol. Being their babysitter was one of the hardest, tiring things ever but also the most rewarding thing I've ever done. To get to see them happy and how their little faces would light up with joy when they learned something new. It made it all worth it. I miss being with them everyday! Im so glad you get to experience it now full force! But with 2 extras haha. Side note...the Goonies is one of nicks favorite movies. I'm glad the kids like it! You will love being a stay at home mom more than work or anything because you dont miss any of the priceless moments. But..keep that coffee handy you will definitely always need that!! I love your blog and you need to write like 2 times a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love you so much for watching my babies back in the day. The struggle is definitely real but it's so much better now. I will try to write as much ad possible with all these crazy children I make no promises.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts