New years resolutions

My hope as a mother is the raise them up to be beautiful people!!  As Christmas is approaching and new years is around the corner I can't help but look at my babies and be so blessed to be their mother. My new years resolution is to be the best mom I could be. To teach you babies the below:
Always be kind.
Love fearlessly!!!
Pray daily. 
Praise always!
Dance whenever you feel like it.
Always always be silly!!!!
The robot is a dance move that is timeless and in uncomfortable situations it can get you out of them (always do the robot than walk away). Not everyone will get you or like you but my loves that's never your problem just be you.
Even the greatest of the greats where not liked by everyone and that's okay. 
No matter what mistakes you make you are always always given another chance to make things better, to make you better take it run with it and always strive to be better than you were yesterday.
Know that family is not always blood related. Sometimes God turns friends into brothers, sisters, aunties and uncles and they will forever be there.
Some people you will lose along the way. That's okay. People are for a reason, a season and some a lifetime. So learn from them and learn to let some go.
No one ever feels as though they have it all together. That's because they don't we are all trying to figure things out and that's okay too. Don't ever get to stuck on the fact you are not where you are supposed to be....once again things are for a season reason and lifetime.
Every trial, struggle, friendship all of it is a lesson learn from it my loves!!
I love you tiny humans!
I'm excited to see what you 4 teach me in 2016!!!  

Comments

Popular Posts