Starbucks Crack

  Starbucks had always been my go to pick me up drink. They have amazing flavors. I can earn free drinks. They send me a free birthday drink. I mean they basically get me. Going there when I had a standard job was a treat but also felt needed. I would have my coffee relax on the way to work. Enjoyed ever sip until I finished it.
  Things have changed!!! Starbucks is now a NEED!! I'm tired half the time so in order to function. I can of course make a cup of coffee at home but lets be real after catering to lil people all day its nice for someone to cater to me. I also lack all the syrups, caramel sauce and other magic junk they stuff into my coffee to make me keep coming back.
  Today I decided after dropping older kids off at school and heading to Target to grab stuff for their stockings why not grab Starbucks. They added extra caramel, it was perfectly hot, taste amazing. I was very happy, satisfied one can say. But....of course there's always a but I have a one year old who is on verge  of two. She is a rather smart child always ahead of the game. So even though she is only one she has embraced terrible two's. She decides to jump in the back of the cart, causing my Starbucks to jump and fly the opposite direction onto the floor.
   pretty much sums up my shopping trip. Until tomorrow. .....Starbucks Crack!!!

Comments

Popular Posts