My poor sickos

12/1/2015


 sick days

I felt like when I worked 10 hour days I was tired but nope they got nothing on this.  Past few days besides the never ending laundry piles, countless times I pick up the same toys over and over and being master chef in the kitchen I now am dealing with sick babies.  It started with just my 7 year old and sneezing followed by today a full blown fever from my little one. Running noses, loud coughing and feverish kids are everywhere in this house.
  One of the worst things as a mother is to experience your child in pain. It's the worst thing to not be able to kiss the boo boo and make the pain go away. No amount of Motrin or Tylenol is going to immediately take the fever away the way I would like. My oldest has asthma and it has gotten worse the older she gets the thought of building a bubble for her has crossed my mind.  
  Homemade chicken noodle soup and all natural muffins have been made. Clorox wipes are under ever sink as well as a massive rampage of wiping down walls will happen tomorrow.  I am almost tempted to not allow visitors in this house. A massive shut it down mission will be in effect to make sure no one else is contaminated but mainly to make sure these babies get better. Thank God for Starbucks without I would be a literally he walking dead.

Comments

Popular Posts