Almost new years

  Christmas was so amazing. My babies got to know what a blessing people can be and how important it is for them to continue to give back. Two week vacation with 4 kiddos is definitely a struggle but so entertaining who needs cable when you got four little ones.
  I'm so ready for 2016. So excited to see what the new year brings.  This year contained so many losses. I've said goodbye to some of the most amazing humans I will ever know. They taught me so much. Promotions on jobs happened. Wooo hoo to raising tiny humans full time......the struggle is real! Overall this year had its downs but it's ups surely surpassed any bad. My love bugs are healthy thank God, they are so sweet and funny.
  Being a stay at home mom I still have no clue what I'm doing. I've read so many blogs (sometimes just a quick skim) all these stay at home mom's refer to a schedule getting on routine.....ugh?? I have routine but a schedule with a one year old is never truly a schedule. If I plan on my schedule to go to the store and she falls asleep best believe that schedule is trashed and her nap time comes first. Everyone says "it will come in time it's only been a month" let's hope that's true lol. 
  As crazy as it can be I love every second. One day this early exhausting morning filled with arguing over who gets to pour cereal and this baby who has over taken every inch of my California King bed and somehow still manages to not have enough room her feet must be near my face or kick me several times a night, one day it will be over.  They will be grown up and as hectic as it might be now I know I'll miss it. I'm trying to cherish each moment in 2016. Losing the people I've lost and having family thousands of miles away you realize memories and these moments right now are all that matter, make the most of them.

Comments

Popular Posts